Are you a professional woman who would love to gain the advantage at work?
You’ve got your job sussed.
You’re dynamic and savvy.
You’re a senior director or middle manager on the up. You may be a fast-track junior manager with your sights set on the top job.
Either way you’re a career woman who knows her stuff.
Then what isn’t quite working?
- Do you feel like a fraud – convinced someone is going to find out you’re not all you’re cracked up to be?
- Don’t they take you seriously enough?
- Is it a challenge to influence how things are done?
- Do you want to take it to the top, but deep down don’t believe you ever will?
- You can’t talk to your boss – they might see it as a weakness, you can’t talk your partner because they try to fix it or don’t understand the dynamics at work.
- Are you regularly going on guilt trips because you’re working late or travelling too much?
So what would you like instead?
- To have real confidence in yourself and value your abilities?
- To get your voice heard without having to be a hard-nosed tyrant?
- To be well-respected?
- To understand how you’re coming across to others and make more of an impact?
- To feel you have a credible role in the boardroom?
- To blow your own trumpet without getting others’ backs up?
- To master the juggling?
Then let’s have a strategy session
We’ll get to the nub of what’s working well and what isn’t. I’ll give you strategies to start you thinking about how you can change things. I’ll share some of my success stories with you – you really aren’t the only senior female manager who struggles with this! We’ll look at the next steps you can take to crack whatever it is that’s stopping you taking it to the top.
Book a complimentary 45-minute strategy session with Mary: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7896 764277