Is it time for you to take it to the top?
Are you a professional woman who would love to gain the advantage at work?
You’ve got your job sussed.
You’re dynamic and savvy.
You’re probably a senior director or middle manager on the up. You may be a fast-track junior manager with your sights set on the top job.
Either way you’re a career woman who knows her stuff.
Then what isn’t quite working?
- Do you feel like a fraud – convinced that someone soon is going to find out you’re not all you’re cracked up to be?
- Do you feel you’re not being heard?
- Don’t they take you seriously enough?
- Do you have difficulty making your boss understand or influencing how things are done?
- Do you believe you’re good enough to take it to the top, but deep down don’t believe you ever will?
- Are you lonely? You can’t talk to your boss – they might see it as a weakness, you can’t talk your partner because they try to fix it or don’t understand the dynamics at work.
- Are you regularly going on guilt trips because you’re working late or travelling too much when you feel you should be at home?
So what would you like instead?
- To have real confidence in yourself and value your abilities?
- To get your voice heard without having to be a hard-nosed tyrant?
- To be well-respected?
- To understand how you’re coming across to others and make more of an impact?
- To feel you have a credible role in the boardroom?
- To blow your own trumpet without getting others’ backs up?
- To master the juggling?
Then let’s have a strategy session
We’ll get to the nub of what’s working well and what isn’t. I’ll give you strategies to start you thinking about how you can change things. I’ll share some of my success stories with you – you really aren’t the only senior female manager who struggles with this! We’ll look at the next steps you can take to crack whatever it is that’s stopping you taking it to the top.
Book a strategy session with Mary email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7896 764277
A complimentary strategy session by phone lasts 45 minutes. Even my most senior clients are surprised at what they discover they’re doing that holds them back at work…